The Angel Fund has supported the following people and organizations:
- Awarded $300 for equipment and supplies for a special needs classroom so the teacher can provide educational tools for her students, including Braille aids.
- Provided Second Annual Ride-on-Ranch equine-assisted therapy scholarship--recipient soon to be selected.
- Awarded $200 for supplies for a special needs classroom so the teacher could provide communication tools for her students.
- Awarded funds to help pay for expenses while in the hospital, chiropractic care, aquatic therapy, summer camps for eight special kids, four received horse therapy, swim lessons, a massage recliner, speech therapy, ankle-foot orthothics (AFOs), funds for rent and food, therapy to help a child learn to eat, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy for three autistic children, a FitBit, an iPad Air, two adult tricycles, funds for respite care for two families, service dog training, gift card for clothes and Disneyland park tickets.
- Awarded a one-week scholarship to a young lady to attend Diabetes Camp for the first time.
- Granted a scholarship for a parent to attend a conference for a rare syndrome.
- Awarded a one-week dolphin therapy scholarship and $1000 for expenses to a beautiful young lady with Rett's syndrome.
- Awarded The Believers' Club with funds for expenses associated with its upcoming Disney trip for eight special needs children.
- Awarded $300 to a special needs classroom for supplies, games and manipulatives to help the students with reading and math objectives.
- Awarded an iPad to a young boy with communications needs.
- Sponsored Rock Creek School's Run for the Rock 5K Walk—the proceeds were used to purchase technology equipment and items needed for the school.
- Awarded Rock Creek School with funds for pool equipment, courtesy of new member grants from the Frederick Civitan.
- Second Annual Grant Ceremony--29 children and young adults received something they needed or wanted. $20,000+ Items included: Little Gym Skills classes, a bath chair, respite care, swim lessons, two outdoor swings/frames, psychological services, custom glasses, two iPads/cases, eleven special summer camp scholarships, communication/social skills camp scholarship, horse therapy camp scholarship, diabetes camp scholarship, two partial diabetes camp scholarships, music therapy sessions, ABA therapy sessions, and money to pay an electric bill which is constantly high due to medical devices.
- Ride-on-Ranch equine-assisted therapy scholarship to a special boy.
- Contributed to three Donors Choose projects at Rock Creek School--two for equipment and one for books and sup.
- Provided a gently used Convaid chair/stroller to a little girl so she could get band forth to school in style and comfort.
- Awarded The Believers' Club with funds for t-shirts for their upcoming Disney trip courtesy of a generous grant from the Frederick Civitan. Eight special needs kids, their parents and volunteers will be going to Disney Spring Break 2016 and they needed shirts to help keep together and visible to each other.
- Awarded a one-week dolphin therapy scholarship and $1000 for expenses to a beautiful young lady with Angelman syndrome.
- Provided two special needs children and their families with a shower chair, wheelchair, Rifton feeding chair, mat therapy table and Evolv Easy Stand stander that were donated by other generous families.
- Provided funding for 20+ Rock Creek School elementary students with various disabilities and special needs to go on two different field trips this spring.
- Provided and iPad/case/iTunes gift card for a special needs child.
- First Official Grant Ceremony. The Angel Fund provided 19 special children with things that were greatly needed: two iPads, one bike and stand, one punching bag, one water vest, one Convaid Cruiser, one horse therapy scholarship, one speech camp scholarship, many social group and ABA therapy sessions, 12 weeks of summer camp, and partial scholarships to a diabetes camp and a family camp.
- Water bottles for all 400 campers at diabetes summer camp.
- Medical bills for a young boy and a bouncy house for a fun day at a special needs camp.
- Provided partial funding for walking equipment for a classroom at Rock Creek School classroom.
- Helped a 9 year old special needs child and his family with funds to help pay for emergency dental work.
- Provided an iPad/case/iTunes gift card for an autistic teen with communication needs.
- Provided Rock Creek School with additional recycled tennis balls to place on tables and walkers to preserve their floors.
- Awarded a one-week dolphin therapy scholarship and $1000 for expenses to a beautiful girl with Angelman syndrome. Island Dolphin Care also awarded a scholarship to her sister, who also has special needs.
- In addition, as 1st runner up, a young man with Angelman syndrome was also awarded a one-week dolphin therapy scholarship by Island Dolphin Care and The Angel Fund provided his family with $500 for expenses.
- Took all of the YMCA Kids Unlimited campers and the staff to an indoor water park for the day.
- Presented a little girl with Down's syndrome an almost new princess bike with training wheels, helmet, knee and elbow pads.
- Helped a family hold a bingo fundraiser for their teenage daughter with Autism to help with her education.
- Funding for two YMCA/Kids Unlimited (KU) Respite Days in Middletown serving 5-10 children and their families.
- One week scholarship to KU for a special needs child.
- Provided equipment to Rock Creek School (RCS).
- Continually providing RCS with recycled tennis balls to place on tables and walkers to preserve their floors.
- Provided a family meals and welcome home gifts for a special needs young man recovering from brain surgery.
- Partially funded a YMCA/Kids Unlimited Respite Day.
- The Believer's Club--made a donation towards a Disney trip in Spring 2013 for 6 special needs kids.
- Karaoke Buddies--made a donation to keep the special needs kids singing and socializing at monthly dinner/karaoke nights.
- Provided partial funding for a helmet to protect a little girl's head as she recovers from a horse accident.
- Partially funded two holiday camp scholarships at Camp Greentop for a family with two special needs children.